Hazard Assessment Online Training
This online Hazard Assessment course will help participants:
- Understand the importance of hazard assessments on the overall performance of health and safety management systems
- Understand the hazard assessment process and be able to:
- Identify occupational health and safety hazards
- Evaluate the identified safety hazards
- Prioritize safety hazards according to the risk they pose
- Control hazards that are identified
- Review and maintain hazard assessments on a regular basis
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
Hazard Assessment Training Assessment
Testing conducted throughout this online Hazard Assessment course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved. Supplemental materials necessary to complete this course can be accessed online.