Online FIRST AID COURSE OVERVIEW
This online course is designed to help learners respond appropriately to first aid and emergency situations that may arise at work, home, and around the community. This course is intended to teach basic first aid only; it is not a substitute for full first aid training and certification or CPR training and certification.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify situations that require first aid response
- Assess an environment for safety
- Prioritize and apply first aid measures
- Evaluate appropriate responses from a person in distress
- Select a person to assist when other people are available
- Communicate effectively with 911 and emergency medical service (EMS) personnel
- Summarize the importance of company emergency plans, procedures, and policies
IMPORTANT: This course is meant for informational purposes only and will not meet workplace and government certification requirements.
Online First Aid Course Assessment
Test questions are placed throughout the course to verify understanding of the information presented. A minimum mark of 80% must be attained to successfully pass the course and receive a certificate of completion. If a passing mark is not achieved, participants are able to repeat the course twice.
Online First Aid Training Certificate of Completion
A certificate of completion will be available for download and printing upon successful completion of this course. Please note, this certificate is not a substitute for full first aid training and certification or CPR training and certification.