March 24th ~ Valued Customers,
During this difficult time we are taking all measures required to keep our people safe and support our customers. Leavitt Machinery provides equipment and performs services necessary for the operations of “Essential Infrastructure”. As part of our COVID-19 procedures, we have limited the access to our branches and many of our team is working from home, but our business is OPEN to support you!
24 / 7 - Ready to take your order and ship today:
Call us at 1-877-772-2787 or email us.
We continue to run a mixture of online and practical training. For more detail:
Call us at 1-866-291-3322 or email us.
Our technicians are ready to work with you to keep your equipment running:
Call us at 1-888-930-7620 or email us.
We have equipment ready to rent today:
Call us at 1-888-346-7368 or email us.
New and Used Equipment
We have equipment on the ground and ready to ship:
Call us at 1-866-532-8488 or email us.
Thank you for your business and your trust
March 16th ~ Dear Valued Customer,
As COVID-19 continues to evolve in North America, the Venturis Group of Companies would like to provide reassurance that we are closely monitoring the developing situation and have deployed additional resources to ensure our customers’ and employees’ health is our highest priority, while we also strive to minimize disruption of our services. Rest assured that the Venturis Group of Companies has a comprehensive set of guidelines and policies in place governing how we monitor and react to health concerns within our community.
Our business continuity plan contains the following
Continuous Education and Policy Reinforcement:
- Update and inform our employees on preventative practices such as stopping international travel and limiting regional travel, providing clear direction on safe working environments, procedures and customer interactions, as well as identifying and encouraging those who may be symptomatic to stay home and focus on their wellness.
- Continue monitoring reports and requirements from local, provincial and federal government health agencies and modifying our approach accordingly.
COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols for our Customers, Employees and Public:
- Maintain a 2-meter distance from each other.
- No physical meetings or congregations.
- No physical interaction policy; forego handshakes and other greetings that require physical contact.
- Wash hands thoroughly every 60 minutes for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of hard surfaces after use; including desks, phones, doorknobs, counters, etc.
- Support flexible work and virtual meeting options for those employees who can work from home to avoid exposure.
- For our service or site-located employees where working from home is not an option, we are ensuring that these employees are self-monitoring and reporting to management daily on medical status and surveying for symptoms in addition to; practicing social distancing, washing hands regularly and keeping supervisors informed of any developments.
- Where customer interactive tools are traditionally utilized (e.g. electronic signatures on phones/tablets); this is not applicable until further notice and alternative reviews will be established.
- Reduce traffic in our branches by encouraging customers and vendors to utilize our online resources and telephones where possible, which will serve to limit face to face interaction.
- Locations are currently not accessible to the general public and signage on entrances will direct how to contact us to continue servicing our customer needs.
As we operate in multiple jurisdictions at our customer sites, we are endeavoring to comply with local procedures.
We remain focused in our dedication to serving you as we navigate these unique challenges.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-866-LEAVITT (532-8488)
President and CEO
Venturis Group of Companies