April 30 ~ During this time, we remain open and are taking every possible precaution to make sure both our customers and employees remain safe. These procedures include but are not limited to the following:
With the bulk of our staff now working out of their home offices, we are making sure to have as little in-person contact as possible. For our service or site-located employees where working from home is not an option, we are ensuring they maintain social distancing precautions; making sure to maintain at least a 2-meter distance from one another and will be avoiding in-person meetings altogether. We encourage all customers to call or email in with requests as we wish to avoid as many physical gatherings as possible.
For all employees, we have enforced a self-monitoring system. All staff currently not working from their home offices are required to report to management daily on medical status and to survey for any potential symptoms. If any symptoms do come up, we ask that the employee self-isolate for at least two weeks.
We have increased our sanitization practices for all open branches and all onsite personnel. We ask that all employees wash their hands every hour for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. We’ve also asked all staff to participate in increased regular cleaning and sanitization of hard surfaces, supplies, and machinery after use.
WE’RE STILL OFFERING OUR SERVICES
We remain open and here to support you and your equipment needs. Please see below for some additional precautions we are taking for each of our services to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Have questions? Send us an email or give us a call at 1-866-leavitt today!
New / Used Equipment:
We are encouraging customers to call in for inquiries instead of visiting our branches directly. If requested, we can provide photos and video of the unit in question. All our equipment will be cleaned and sanitized before you receive it.
Our rental experts are available to assist you online or over the phone to limit as much physical interaction as possible. For your safety, we are taking extra care to sanitize all rental machines prior to shipping. Although we make sure to be as thorough as we can, we encourage all customers to re-sanitize the equipment upon arrival and prior to operating on your site.
We can offer you 24/7 parts support online and over the phone. After placing an order, we can ship parts directly to you. Various regions qualify for next day shipping. To help maintain distance, some of our branches are also offering curbside pickup. Ask about our curbside pickup during your next parts order!
We’re making sure that our service team is practicing social distancing both on-site and in our shop. This means there is no face-to-face contact and all staff must remain over two meters apart. Additional steps are also being taken to make sure all machines are cleaned and sanitized before and after working on them.
Select classes are still running with limited seating and modifications to ensure social distancing can be practiced. All desks, seats, equipment, and training materials will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each class. We encourage all customers to opt for blended training to limit in-person interaction. Blended training offers the theory portion of the course online and an in class practical assessment. To avoid physical gatherings, we are scheduling individual time slots for our practical assessments.
March 24th ~ Valued Customers,
During this difficult time we are taking all measures required to keep our people safe and support our customers. Leavitt Machinery provides equipment and performs services necessary for the operations of “Essential Infrastructure”. As part of our COVID-19 procedures, we have limited the access to our branches and many of our team is working from home, but our business is OPEN to support you!
24 / 7 - Ready to take your order and ship today:
Call us at 1-877-772-2787 or email us.
We continue to run a mixture of online and practical training. For more detail:
Call us at 1-866-291-3322 or email us.
Our technicians are ready to work with you to keep your equipment running:
Call us at 1-888-930-7620 or email us.
We have equipment ready to rent today:
Call us at 1-888-346-7368 or email us.
New and Used Equipment
We have equipment on the ground and ready to ship:
Call us at 1-866-532-8488 or email us.
Thank you for your business and your trust
March 16th ~ Dear Valued Customer,
As COVID-19 continues to evolve in North America, the Venturis Group of Companies would like to provide reassurance that we are closely monitoring the developing situation and have deployed additional resources to ensure our customers’ and employees’ health is our highest priority, while we also strive to minimize disruption of our services. Rest assured that the Venturis Group of Companies has a comprehensive set of guidelines and policies in place governing how we monitor and react to health concerns within our community.
Our business continuity plan contains the following
Continuous Education and Policy Reinforcement:
- Update and inform our employees on preventative practices such as stopping international travel and limiting regional travel, providing clear direction on safe working environments, procedures and customer interactions, as well as identifying and encouraging those who may be symptomatic to stay home and focus on their wellness.
- Continue monitoring reports and requirements from local, provincial and federal government health agencies and modifying our approach accordingly.
COVID-19 Mitigation Protocols for our Customers, Employees and Public:
- Maintain a 2-meter distance from each other.
- No physical meetings or congregations.
- No physical interaction policy; forego handshakes and other greetings that require physical contact.
- Wash hands thoroughly every 60 minutes for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of hard surfaces after use; including desks, phones, doorknobs, counters, etc.
- Support flexible work and virtual meeting options for those employees who can work from home to avoid exposure.
- For our service or site-located employees where working from home is not an option, we are ensuring that these employees are self-monitoring and reporting to management daily on medical status and surveying for symptoms in addition to; practicing social distancing, washing hands regularly and keeping supervisors informed of any developments.
- Where customer interactive tools are traditionally utilized (e.g. electronic signatures on phones/tablets); this is not applicable until further notice and alternative reviews will be established.
- Reduce traffic in our branches by encouraging customers and vendors to utilize our online resources and telephones where possible, which will serve to limit face to face interaction.
- Locations are currently not accessible to the general public and signage on entrances will direct how to contact us to continue servicing our customer needs.
As we operate in multiple jurisdictions at our customer sites, we are endeavoring to comply with local procedures.
We remain focused in our dedication to serving you as we navigate these unique challenges.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-866-LEAVITT (532-8488)
President and CEO
Venturis Group of Companies