“The reliability, stability and maneuverability to move our products around in small spaces, were the features that really sold us. But when we realized the trucks could be used during deliveries and inside delivery trailers, it was a game-changer.”
Cheri Casey, Co-owner Mid Valley Foods
Forklifts are the work horses that drive most businesses and keep products moving from the warehouse to the retail floor. However, they might not always be the best choice for busy facilities where floor space is limited and product needs to move quickly from the unloading dock to the sales floor.
Progressive companies are looking for innovative materials handling solutions that increase productivity and reduce operating costs. More and more, decision makers have started to consider electric pallet jacks, like the Jungheinrich EJE120 for their reliability, versatility and reduced operating costs.
1. Just as Productive, if Not More:
- The EJE 120 pallet trucks are versatile with a compact design that makes it easy to maneuver through busy warehouses and crowded sales floors.
- Operators can quickly cover long distances in a short amount of time, allowing for faster loading and unloading of delivery trucks.
- Perfect for multiple environments like trailers and receiving docks, freezers and warehouses, customer sites and retail floors.
- Mid Valley Foods experienced a 20% increase in picking efficiency when they converted to a fleet of 18 EJE 120’s
2. A Cost Effective Alternative to Forklifts
- An advanced AC motor offers low energy consumption with long run times and helps you to reduce or eliminate fuel costs.
- Integrated chargers mean that you can easily recharge at almost any facility without having to invest in costly wall chargers.
- No wearable components and sealed electrical components, mean dust and moisture don’t impact performance while maintenance costs are minimal.
3. A Safer Substitute for Busy Distributors
- Pallet jacks reduce the risk of pedestrian collisions in busy warehouses and sales floors with better visibility and a ‘smart’ auto reverse button that protects against unintended contact.
- The EJE120 has a ProTracLink caster system that provides exceptional side stability on sharp turns, reducing the risk of damage to products and flooring.
The next time you need additional equipment to meet the needs of your busy seasons, or you need a fast and reliable way to unload delivery trucks, consider an EJE 120 electric pallet jack. With an affordable purchase price and options to lease or rent, they are an effective way to increase productivity without investing in a new forklift. Contact us today to book a no obligation demo or call us at 1-866-LEAVITT