Looking for a challenging Dynamic AX experience?
Reporting directly to our VP of Finance, you will responsible for all ERP applications across multiple companies. You get to contribute to this growing international organization by ensuring that the company’s IT platform meets all business requirements and performance expectations, creating a competitive advantage for Leavitt, while efficiently managing the total cost of ownership. As the organization continues to grow, you will enjoy new projects and challenges.
You are Responsible for (but not limited to)
What will you bring to the team
- Develop and manage roadmaps and investment plans
- Manage all ERP applications enhancements, upgrades and new rollouts
- Collaborate with different stakeholders within the organization
- Manage all 3rd party providers
- Define and implement support models
- Define and monitor service levels
- Manage different IT applications integration
In Return, we offer you
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 5+ years managing Dynamics AX
- Experiences with successful development, implementation, and management of ERP applications
A path towards your most rewarding career. Leavitt Machinery is growing and striving to be a leader in our industry. Succeeding in this role in a fast-complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Venturis or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive salary and health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to training and mentorship in a team environment.
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit is entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.