As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
Accounts Payable Clerk Overview
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerks in our Surrey branch. Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, this individual will be responsible for a variety of duties in a fast paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Entering and coding invoices
- High volume data entry
- Following-up with branches on invoice issues
- Statement and purchase order reconciliations
- Cheque matching and filing
- Petty cash management
- Wire requests and credit applications
- Employee expense administration
- Other administrative duties as required
- Additional responsibilities will be dictated as per related experience.
- Possess or is working towards an education in Accounting, or a related discipline
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts payable
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Concur will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication, customer service and multitasking skills
- Must be accurate, organized, and highly detailed-oriented
- Previous office experience is preferred
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.