Are you a multi-talented individual who enjoys work with variety?
This is a full-time position for an organized and efficient individual who ensures orders are filled accurately and shipped on time, merchandise is received and placed in the right location, and the warehouse is maintained in a state of tidiness.
The Ideal Candidate
- Picking/packing orders and shipping them in a timely manner
- Receiving incoming stock and checking it for accuracy
- Stocking shelves where goods can easily be accessed by other warehouse staff
- Ability to operate forklift
- Manage a Co-operative working relation with internal and external customers
- Good communication skills
- Productive and uses time efficiently
- A strong team player who demonstrates initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Highly meticulous in keeping the warehouse in a state of tidiness
- A keen interest to learn more about our business with a view to growing with the Company
- High school diploma
- Driver License
- Forklift Certification
- Competitive compensation
- Extended benefits
- Opportunity for growth both personally and professionally
If you have any combination of previous experience with parts, mechanical, or computerized inventory systems, you will find it easy to pick up this role. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit are entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.