Are you able to deliver high value customers an exceptional experience?
We need someone who will excel at providing an exceptional customer experience. You must have an interest and experience in service operations, knowledge of parts and an ability to understand mechanical systems and technical information. You will be the primary point of contact for high value fleet customers and ensure those customers receive a premium level of attention. You will work closely with service departments all over North America to maximize internal efficiencies and support all operational activities. Other duties you will need to be proficient in, but not limited to, are the following:
- Coordinate and communicate with business units and contractors to establish repair plans, review and present estimates and reduce downtime
- Mange preventative maintenance programs
- Keep accurate and detailed archives of machine history Liaise with contractors, local dealers and out of territory customers
- Develop and implement unique processes that accommodate specific account requirements
The Ideal Candidate
You are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and challenging environment, has a customer-oriented disposition, and multitasking comes naturally. You have some mechanical knowledge and the willingness to learn and understand technical information. Critical prerequisites are:
- Fluency in English speaking, writing and grammar
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in a related field High level of computer proficiency with a variety of applications and an ability to learn new ones
- Punctual, self-starter with a positive attitude who holds themselves accountable
If this sounds like you, submit your application today!
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit is entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT? To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.