This is a VENTURIS CAPITAL CORPORATION position.
Venturis Capital Corporation is a privately-held international investment company made up of a number of strong and diverse operating divisions spanning the construction, machinery, manufacturing, financial, and real estate business. Surrey, BC is the home of our corporate office to conduct business through our various locations worldwide.
With upwards of 800 plus employees, Venturis has grown significantly over the years predominantly through strategic acquisitions. Venturis’ entrepreneurial spirit propels us to continually grow and innovate as a company, and our history and ethics keep us grounded in our core values.
The driving force behind Venturis is the quality of our people. We are a positive, high-achieving team that can be counted on for our honesty and integrity as well as our delivery of successful results delivered through a “Shared Services” model to all key stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting for an entry level Payment Clerk. Reporting to the Treasury Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for electronic payments, cheque runs, and other duties assigned by Treasury Supervisor/Officer from time to time.
Job Description Details
Job Skills and Requirements
- Semi-monthly cheque run for Canada and USA, weekly cheque run for Priorities
- Set up electronic payments and prepare Daily Electronic Payments list report.
- Review supporting docs (missed invoices, incorrect entries) for both electronic payments and cheques
- Scan the electronic payment backups to Treasury Supervisor for review.
- Update, maintain and review the wire payment list and send payment confirmations as required
- Review positive pay list, exception reports, bank transaction fees, vendor address and follow-up the adjustment with Accounts Payable
- Monitor outstanding cheques & Stale dated cheques, and extracting cleared cheque listing for Accounting
- ·other duties assigned by Treasury Supervisor/Officer from time to time.
- A post-secondary education will be considered an asset
- Superior skills with MS Office: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Excellent communications, organization and multitasking skills
- Able to cope with conflicting priorities
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.