Leavitt Cranes is a dedicated crane company providing flat top, hammerhead and luffing jib tower cranes, self-erect and mini crawler crane sales, rentals, service, parts and training. With industry leading brands such as Terex, Potain, Broderson, SPYDERCRANE, Jekko, and Smartlift in our inventory, along with a variety of Butti attachments and accessories, we provide only the best in crane solutions
Leavitt Cranes is looking to hire a General Manager for our branch in Tacoma. The General Manager USA will exercise complete responsibility for developing and managing the business operation in the USA that increases sales, profitability, market share, safety compliance, and customer and employee satisfaction by directing, coordinating and monitoring all sales, branch operations and personnel development activities. The responsibilities of the GM include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coach, develop and drive the USA team to higher levels
- Identify/develop/direct improvement initiatives to increase operational profitability
- Develop and coordinate marketing plans in conjunction with the Marketing Department
- Assist in developing and implementing the annual Business Plan initiatives and win-win objectives
- Participate in key customer meetings and strategy sessions
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member
- Complete the orientation process for all new USA employees
- Investigates and addresses customer and employee concerns in a professional and prompt manner
- Participate actively in business and industry organizations to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the local area
- Comply and ensure that Leavitt Cranes and Washington State Health & Safety laws are being enforced at all times.
- Ensures that all corporate safety initiatives and programs are strictly followed throughout the department
- Work closely with the Human Resources department on Employee/Labour related or sensitive personnel issue
What you bring?
- A degree in business or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and industry.
- Experience in all aspects of a business sales, including growth strategies, service management, operations, account development, and business planning