We are currently seeking an additional Account Manager to join the team in our growing Operator Training Department. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing sales coverage by ensuring regular contact with current and prospective customers to maintain and increase current business volume.
- Target and acquire new business
- Identify the decision makers and key stakeholders within prospective organization
- Utilize your superior telephone sales skills to prospect for potential customers
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with accounts remotely
- Utilize CRM database to record pertinent customer information
- Manage relationships with clients through all phases of the sales cycle
- Utilize technical support to solve customer challenges
- Generate opportunities within your territory by executing your territory and marketing plan, to help grow revenue in the region.
The Ideal Candidate
- A post-secondary education in Business, Sales or Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced and confident in cold calling and telephone marketing
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an asset
- Proven sales ability; strong qualifying and prospecting skills
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized, a self-starter with good time management skills
- Willing to learn, able to work with minimal supervision, and resilient when facing challenges
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
About Leavitt Machinery
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit is entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 25 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.