As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
Branch Administrator Overview
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for daily office support and a variety of administrative tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
- Main reception and answering of all incoming calls, filtering and re-direction of calls
- Greeting and assisting walk-in traffic, directing the customer to the appropriate person
- Completing hourly personnel time entry for bi-weekly submission, including requests for leave, holidays, timesheets, and absentee forms
- Assisting the Branch Manager with various duties with New and Used Equipment, Rentals, Parts and Service customers
- Carrying out administrative duties such as answering and redirecting incoming calls
- Providing clerical support for all departments
- Filing, opening and distribution of incoming daily mail
- Completing expense reports
- Handling Shipping and receiving of Parts
- Performing other duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- At least one year’s experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Must be extremely organized and be detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and a team player.
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit are entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.