Do you enjoy a dynamic work with tight budgets and deadlines?
This is a temporary full time position for the length of four months with possible extension. You will need to have Microsoft Dynamic AX experience to be successful in this temporary position.
As an IT Project Manager, you are responsible for identifying, prioritizing, obtaining approval, and implementing new technology initiatives. You will be leading a team in all aspects of project management; from business cases and planning through to implementation and after launch support. To ensure a successful alignment of IT projects to organization strategy, you will coordinate with key business unit leaders, build relationships and be a liaise between multiple stakeholders. Other task may include, but not limited to
- Integrating with executive team to assess the need for technology initiatives
- Acting as primary point of contact for all to submit change management requests
- Implementing IT projects while managing available resources.
- Informing technology-based decision-making process with supporting analytics.
You are knowledgeable working with businesses and have experience using project management processes and tools. You can analyze and convert data into reports. You have excellent communication and organization skills with great working knowledge on Microsoft Excel and Project. Furthermore, you must be capable of problem solving and approach things at different angles or perspectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering, Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience managing complex project
- 5-7 years of experience in ERP Systems at an advanced level
- 3 years of experience advising senior leadership
- PMP certification is desired
If this sounds like you, submit a resume now.
What You Bring
Below is a list of different tools, tasks, or experience you had gained through your past work, education, or by other means.
- Project management processes and tools
- Business process modeling
- Working knowledge of business systems and data structures
- Business systems troubleshooting
- Customer service, support and user guidance
- Analytics: experience with data analysis
- Ability to transact processes in ERP systems from end to end
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Project
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit is entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, please apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.