Are you very organized, and would like to apply your amazing customer service skills towards a common goal?
Joining our team at Leavitt Cranes, you will get experience and knowledge revolving around Cranes. You will also get to assist our Crane Technicians, giving you the opportunity to work with different departments and customers. General duties this job may include are
- Issue and receive purchase orders
- Administer warranty and claims
- Manage inventory and quality control
- Maintain accurate records, reports, and other information
- Attend to general store keeping and warehouse duties
- Performance physical labor within warehouse environment
- Complete other office administrative duties as required
You will get a competitive salary and benefit package, along with a work-life balance.
The Ideal Candidate
Being in the parts department, you are organized and able to locate things easily. You enjoy working and learning about gigantic machineries and have a passion in delivering exceptional customer service. A good accountability in communication is important, since you will be a liaison between multiple parties. Your ability to multi-task will be critical, especially when dealing with conflicting priorities. The job requires
- Journeyperson Parts certification, currently Parts Apprentice, or equivalent experience
It would be beneficial if you have previous experience in cranes, parts, automotive, or similar roles. Apply with your resumes now.
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing material handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit are entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.