As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an additional Warranty Administrator in our Service Department. Reporting to the Warranty/Tech Support Manager, you will be responsible for administering warranty and any warranty related duties.
The Ideal Candidate
- Prepare and submit warranty claims to manufacturers
- Dispute claim settlements with manufacturers
- Arrange new equipment warranty setup and warranty inspections
- Provide information regarding warranty to customers, Service employees and technicians
- Oversee and control the direction and costs of the warranty repair working with the Service departments
- Coordinate Freight and Logistics for warranty part returns
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role is preferred
- Mechanical experience will be considered a strong asset
- Strong computer skills in Windows Operating System as well as Microsoft Office required
- Typing speed of 45 wpm
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Able to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with conflict effectively
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and a self-starter
- Ability to work with no supervision
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.