As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
** This is a great opportunity for someone interested in working and growing with
a CPA pre-approved training office **
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, you will be responsible for daily accounting tasks as part of the accounting team. This is a challenging role that will require you to put your previous skills and experience together in a fast paced environment.
- Prepare and process journal entries
- Perform monthly revenue reconciliations
- Perform monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliations
- Prepare depreciation schedules
- Prepare monthly consolidated internal financial reports
- Respond to requests from other departments for detail on reported financial information
- Assist with year-end audit
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks
- Possess or is working towards an education in Accounting or a related discipline
- At least one to two years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with advanced experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Experience with AX (Microsoft Dynamics) will be considered an asset
- Must be accurate, organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
- Able to handle high volume of transactions
- Able to handle complex transactions
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.