Do you love working building a plan and the sense of achievement when it is executed? This may be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Leavitt Machinery is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team to help drive the success of our marketing initiatives. You are responsible for delivering insightful analysis to drive engagement and revenue growth across all channels and audience segments. Your role requires a sound knowledge of analytic tools and techniques, a good understanding of database structure and marketing, and CRM concepts to accomplish any tasks from assisting with market research and creating marketing plans to graphic design and trouble shooting.
You will report directly to the Marketing Manager or you designate, and will work in an office environment with the other members of the Marketing team.
After learning the organization, it is expected that the you will be able to work with a fair degree of independence and autonomy. Daily decision-making authority lies with the position, with first time and/or major decisions being made on a recommendation for approval basis.
- Begin each week with a focused plan including all activities due that week
- The execution of weekly goals
- Research and generate marketing plans for small and large segments of the business
- manage and execute marketing plans
- Analyze Marketing data to ensure proper ROI
- Ensure that KPIs are being tracked and analyzed for opportunities and/or threats
- Make actionable recommendations that empower stakeholders across the organization to make effective decisions based on your analysis
- Report building – create analysis reports on KPI’s by campaign for each business unit using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and standardization among various types of reports and reporting tools
- Analyze trends in data by campaign to ensure we are maximizing our ROI, and identifying non performing campaigns
- The graphic design for various product flyers and catalogs as required
- Post-secondary diploma
- 2 years in a marketing role
- fluent in adobe creative suite
- Expert level excel skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skill
- Creative and tech savvy
- Able to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the customer
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Good time management and planning skills
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of marketing principles
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.