As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
Used Equipment Sales Coordinator Overview
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Used Equipment Coordinator in our Langley location. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this individual will be responsible for a variety of duties in a fast paced sales environment.
- Liaison with Used Equipment prep sites, vendors and salesmen
- Purchasing attachments and parts
- Issuing and receiving purchase orders
- Continually managing costs and lead times for Used Equipment
- Auditing work order costs
- Updating CRM
- Freight arrangements, BOL’s and customs paperwork
- Diploma in Office Administration; alternatively you possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a heavy equipment or vehicle dealership environment.
- Must have superior Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word experience
- Adept at multitasking and coping with conflicting priorities
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Confident self-starter and team player
- Previous experience with CRM database and/or with Microsoft Dynamics AX software will be considered an asset, but is not required.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.