Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Parts Coordinator Overview
The Parts Coordinator is responsible for accurately processing all incoming goods and outgoing orders in a timely manner, ensuring all products are neatly and accurately stored, processing paperwork, carrying out general shipping/receiving, and other related warehousing duties. On a daily and/or as needed basis, the Parts Coordinator is required to communicate cooperatively with a variety of people including the Shop Coordinator, Lead/Charge Hand, Field or Shop Technicians and/or a Warranty or Parts Administrator. Completing the work assigned by others in a timely, safe and accurate manner are integral components of this position.
Job Description Details
- Ships and Receives goods to and from internal and external shipping places of origin
- Maintains parts inventory, bin locating, and organizing warehouse
- Receives, fills, and processes work and sales orders
- Reviews and investigates outstanding purchase orders
- Initiates vendor claims
- Prepares and tracks freight claims
- Conducts general warehousing duties, such as but not limited to stocking shelves, filling customers’ orders, and maintaining cleanliness of work area
- In the event of a safety incident, completes all necessary paperwork and participates in investigation
- Operation of material handling equipment such as a forklift
- Participates in annual inventory count
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma, or equivalency, is required
- Previous work experience working in a warehouse environment, or with Parts is desirable
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite and ERP system
- Comfortable working independently with strict deadlines and conflicting priorities (ie. courier pickup and delivery times)
- Perform physical labor in a warehouse environment
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.