Do you have experience executing website digital marketing initiatives? Your timing is perfect! Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator (webmaster), you will be responsible for managing and maintaining multiple websites including be creating, updating, and troubleshooting with SEO in mind. Other duties include:
- Execution of weekly goals
- Create layouts and design webpages that are user-friendly and mobile responsive, ensuring content quality. Built with SEO in mind
- Create/upload new content and changes to existing pages to website
- Optimize pages for SEO to drive traffic
- Know and understand google algorithms and how they affect SEO, recommend changes
- Track and report website traffic using Google Analytics
- Test pages across different browsers and platforms
- Debug any website issues that arise (ex. Broken links, webforms, etc) in the CMS (Sitefinity/Wordpress)
- Develop a schedule for creating and updating website content
- Execute recommendations to improve overall site quality score from website management software (Siteimprove)
- Proofread and edit content provided by others
Being a part of our team, we offer you a salary, competitive benefit package, RRSP, and a work-life balance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Two years of experience in a marketing and communications webmaster role
- Post- secondary diploma or degree, preferably in marketing or a related field
- Outstanding computer skills with advanced knowledge of software including Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Resourceful nature and a willingness to tackle a variety of different tasks
- Excellent writing, and project management abilities, with impeccable attention to detail
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable about digital marketing trends
If you see yourself through this description, follow instructions below to apply now.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.