The purpose of the Business Analyst is to analyze existing business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, document and translate into IT requirements those processes. The business analyst is responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications to the appropriate company stakeholders. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
The Ideal Candidate
- First level of support, working closely with the business users and other Business Analysts investigating issues, capturing requirements and proposing solutions
- Application configuration and testing in Dynamics AX
- Acting as a liaison between the business users and the IT team, which includes external support organizations
- Adhering to the IT processes and guidelines
- Testing processes after each system release and supporting other functional areas to execute their tests
- Documenting and updating documentation related to system processes, enhancements, reports and forms, test scripts, and training material
- Training new business users
- Participating in prioritizing, scoping and planning new system initiatives
- Assisting in business cases development
- Analyzing and evaluating existing processes, and propose ways to streamline and improve
- Strong AX skills as a business user with a minimum of 2 years system experience and exposure to an IT help desk/support environment
- A bachelor’s degree in business or IT, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to quickly learn new processes and adapt to new work environments
- Well organized, dependable, and with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Innovative, results-oriented, team player
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, training and mentorship in a dynamic work environment.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.