Leavitt Machinery is recruiting for an Inventory Analyst. The Inventory Analyst will work closely with our Inventory & Logistics Manager and business units to manage our parts inventory and drive continuous improvement throughout our branches and various businesses.
The Ideal Candidate
- Maintain the parts item databases in Canada and the USA
- Maintain contact with vendors to remain current on latest pricing and item changes
- Determine inventory assortment and quantities at all branch locations based on sales history and customer demand
- Review branch inventories to maintain inventory turns and initiate corrective action as required
- Communicate regularly with branch staff regarding inventory related changes
- Work closely with other business units to set up procedures that enable our parts and service businesses to proactively support customers
- Work closely with vendors on price changes, annual returns, and general policies and procedures
- Post-secondary education in Inventory, Logistics, Operations Management or a related discipline is required
- Two years of experience in data analysis
- Experience with inventory management and control systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Excel and Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be extremely organized and able to multitask projects with conflicting priorities
- Goal focused and detail oriented with drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- <spanfont-size:>Ability to lead and control the course of a project from inception to completion</spanfont-size:>
- Enjoy working in a fast-pace environment
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Softbase will be considered an asset
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, training and mentorship in a dynamic work environment.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.