Leavitt Machinery is actively recruiting for our International Sales Department a Representative for the Latin-American Market. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for promoting Leavitt’s wide range of used equipment within your assigned Territory.
What makes Leavitt Machinery stand out?
- We are a rapidly growing company with over 25 locations across North America
- We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance
- We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment
Our International Sales Representatives buy and sell equipment throughout Latin America, focusing on authorized equipment dealers, rental companies and large Corporations. Working within your territory as an Equipment Broker who will be responsible for prospecting for new clients, growing existing relationships, and performing detailed market research that will allow you to trade equipment throughout the world successfully.
You will be responsible for targeting and acquiring new business and cold calling prospective clients within your assigned territory. You will be accountable for turning leads into sales and will have the authority to negotiate prices and make deals.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary
- Aggressive commission plans
- Competitive medical and dental benefits
- Company car or vehicle allowance upon completion of training
- Company laptop
- Smart phone is provided upon completion of training
- Customized training program to equip you with the tools to succeed.
The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for a team player who is driven, creative, energetic, have excellent communications skills and wants to thrive.
- Post-secondary education in Sales, Business Management or a related discipline, is considered an asset.
- Previous experience conducting business in South America, specifically Chile, Peru, and Ecuador.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking fluently in Spanish
- Ability to travel to South America as required
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing management and strong negotiating skills.
Does You Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed resume.