Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
Parts Sales Representative Overview
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Sales Representative is responsible for customer service, inventory, sourcing, and ordering of parts, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Description Details
- Work closely with our vendors to ensure needs of customer re met
- Locate available parts, and work to provide alternative solutions when appropriate
- Ordering and receiving parts into inventory, managing inventory, and quality control
- Tracking incoming and outgoing parts for the branch
- Some warehouse work maybe required
- Previous experience in a similar role in customer service or sales experience and knowledge of materials handling equipment would be considered assets
- Must be extremely organized, accurate and detail-oriented
- Basic math and computers skills are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and a team player
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed resume.