In this Outside Sales role, you will be responsible for increasing revenues within your assigned region, leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, as well as identifying and developing new account opportunities. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow with an expanding division where you are more than just a number; as you will make an impact that matters, all while still having the benefits of a bigger company
- Target and acquire new business
- Identify the decision makers and key stakeholders within prospective organization
- Utilize your superior telephone sales skills to prospect for potential customers
- Conduct face to face sales presentations
- Utilize CRM database to record pertinent customer information
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Utilize technical support to solve customer challenges
- Generate opportunities within your territory by executing your territory plan, to uncover and pass off used equipment, parts, service and/or operator training leads for the inside sales team to quote and close.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A post secondary education in Business, Sales or Marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Experienced and confident in cold calling and telephone marketing
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an asset
- Proven sales ability; strong qualifying and prospecting skills
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized, a self-starter with good time management skills
- Willing to learn, able to work with minimal supervision, and resilient when facing challenges
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Valid driver’s license.
As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.