This is an entry level role that requires providing exceptional customer experience. This role is intended for those who take time to understand customer’s needs, have an ear for empathy, and are able build and manage a relationship with their customers. You will be the first point of contact for the customer and will work on resolving their needs.
If you enjoy working with people, you will find the role to be fulfilling and challenging. You will liaise between both, internal and external stakeholders. Your training will be a mix of classroom and online training and will be provided through Leavitt University. Through this experience you will learn about the range equipment we carry and get the opportunity to network with clients from various industries.
This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, RSPP, and growth opportunities. Your responsibilities include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Primary point of contact for high value fleet customers in and out of territory
- Ensuring that high value customers receive a premium level of attention for their fleet
- Coordinating with all business units in order to establish repair plans, review and present estimates and follow through without delay
- Review all invoices prior to customer visibility
- Take ownership of all aspects of service operations for specific customers and sites from delivery to turn out including oversite of warranty concerns, parts purchasing, and preventative maintenance plans
- Keep accurate and detailed archives of machine history so a high level of familiarity is attained
- Work closely with the Service Department to maximize internal efficiencies
- Communicate with dispatchers, technicians, parts people and shop coordinators so a comprehensive explanation for all operations exist on invoices in a manner that can be understood by the customer with accurate dates, hour meters and correct pricing
- Liaison with contractors, local dealers and out of territory customers to ensure a consistent level of customer service is attained that is commensurate with Leavitt standards
- Assist the National Accounts Service Manager as required or assigned
- Provide accurate actionable information and assist fleet coordinators as required while adhering to existing processes and communication practices
- Post secondary education in a related discipline and/or previous experience in a similar role within an operations or service environment
- Exceptional aptitude for attention to detail and personal values that align with a positive customer experience
- Some mechanical knowledge and ability to understand technical information
- High level of computer proficiency with a variety of applications and an ability to learn new ones
- Clear and professional communication skills, verbal and written with ability to interact with a variety of people from around the world
- Autonomous time management skills
- Ability to recognize when assistance is required prior to crisis level realization
- Punctual, self starter with a positive attitude
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit are entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.
This is an entry level position that we are willing to train a person with the appropriate skill base and the right attitude.