This is a challenging but rewarding position that is founded in good relationship building skills and a high level of individual credibility within the industry. There is great opportunity for advancement as well as room to grow within this position over time. To be successful in this position a high standard of personal responsibility, accountability and drive are necessities combined with the ability to work effectively within a dynamic team environment.
- Primary point of contact for high value fleet customers in and out of territory
- Ensuring that high value customers receive a premium level of attention for their fleet
- Coordinating with all business units to establish repair plans, review and present estimates and follow through without delay
- Review all invoices prior to customer visibility
- Take ownership of all aspects of service operations for specific customers and sites from delivery to turn out including oversite of warranty concerns, parts purchasing, and preventative maintenance plans
- Keep accurate and detailed archives of machine history so a high level of familiarity is attained
- Work closely with the Service Department to maximize internal efficiencies
- Communicate with dispatchers, technicians, parts people and shop coordinators so a comprehensive explanation for all operations exist on invoices in a manner that can be understood by the customer with accurate dates, hour meters and correct pricing
- Liaison with contractors, local dealers and out of territory customers to ensure a consistent level of customer service is attained that is commensurate with Leavitt standards
- Assist the National Accounts Service Manager as required or assigned
- Provide accurate actionable information and assist fleet coordinators as required while adhering to existing processes and communication practices
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline and/or previous experience in a similar role within an operations or service environment
- Exceptional aptitude for attention to detail and personal values that align with a positive customer experience
- Some mechanical knowledge and ability to understand technical information
- High level of computer proficiency with a variety of applications and an ability to learn new ones
- Clear and professional communication skills, verbal and written with ability to interact with a variety of people from around the world
- Autonomous time management skills
- Ability to recognize when assistance is required prior to crisis level realization
- Punctual, self-starter with a positive attitude
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. Leavitt Machinery employees enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits coverage, and ongoing training and professional development.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed resume.