As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, a 401k matching plan, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
Truck Driver Overview
The truck driver reports directly to the Service Manager. This is a temporary position. On a daily basis, the truck driver will take direction from the Service Manager. The position may be assigned to work under the direction of the General Manager or other managers. The truck driver is responsible for completing local deliveries to our service, sales and rental customers. In the event there are no deliveries on board, you will be performing other duties as assigned.
Job Description Details
- Safely transport machinery and related goods
- Adhere to all required regulations
- Handling of freight documents
- Conduct the first part check-ins on rental machines, being the first call from the rental desk on unit’s availability
- Other responsibilities include fueling and parking Materials Handling equipment as well as steam cleaning and equipment detailing
- Stocking parts
- Small tools deliveries and repairs
- Performing other duties as required
- High school diploma is required
- Class 1 license
- Minimum of five years driving experience
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to load/unload is a strong asset
- Experience in equipment handling is a strong asset
- Industry knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to cope with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A self-starter and a team player
Does Your Career Need a Lift?
To be apart of this exciting company, apply by submitting your detailed cover letter and resume.