As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
Forklift Technical Support and Instructor Overview
Reporting to the Manager of Warranty & Technical Support, you will be responsible for on-site and remote training and technical support on forklifts, telehandlers and boom lifts throughout all of North America but a heavy focus is on electric powered forklifts.
· Organize and administer factory level technical training courses for electric powered forklifts
· Remote and on-site technical support for customers and dealers throughout North America
· Create, publish and distribute service bulletins.
· Assist the Technical Support Department with various computer based projects, normally requiring a high level of competency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel and Windows OS.
· Assist the Technical Support Department with remote diagnosis of multiple makes of equipment, including forklifts, telehandlers, boom lifts, loaders etc.
· Red seal technician with at least 10 years’ experience or 3 years’ experience in a similar role on electric forklifts/ic forklifts/telehandlers/boomlifts.
· Able and willing to travel throughout North America and Europe
· Able to work independently and learn about new machinery and computer systems/software
· Customer service oriented
· Computer and business training background considered a strong asset.
· Extremely organized and a self-starter
· Able to multitask and cope with conflicting priorities
· Able to maintain composure in stressful situations
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.