Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers of Materials Handling and Aerial equipment. We are a growing company that offers you the potential to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social responsibility, work-life balance, and personal accountability. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and the opportunity for the right individual to make their mark. At Leavitt Machinery, we are leaders in our industry looking for like-minded leaders to join our growing team.
You will be working closely with the outside sales representatives on customers relationship management. Your position is the back end full cycle sales from everything between establishing, maintaining, and retaining new and current customers’ relation to administering, tracking, monitoring, billing, and quoting market changes and machinery on rent contracts. Sample of work that you perform are
- Executing customer and internal requests for rentals
- Scheduling, coordinating, and tracking shop time, and logistics
- Ensuring proper utilization of the fleet is maintained
- Passing leads to the outside sales representative
- Maintaining inventory records
You are business oriented and is able to manage conflicting priorities easily, which means being organized is very important. Your ability to wear different hats will be crucial, especially with developing relation and communication between many stakeholders from internal to external. The position will mainly require you to be analytical, but soft sales will be involved. If you see yourself in this position and possess the requirements below, submit a resume now.
- At least one-year experience in Sales, Operation, or Customer Service in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, please apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.