Leavitt Machinery is actively recruiting for a Sales Representative to be a part of our team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for promoting Leavitt's wide range of equipment and services within your assigned territory.
What makes Leavitt Machinery stand out?
- We are a rapidly growing company with over 25 locations across North America
- We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance
- We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment
This is challenging and fast paced role that consist of 75% outside sales. Once you have completed your training you will be assigned your very own territory to grow and manage. You will be responsible for increasing revenue within the Edmonton region, leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, as well as identifying and developing new account opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary
- Aggressive commission plans
- Competitive medical and dental benefits
- Company car or vehicle allowance upon completion of training
- Company laptop
- Smart phone is provided upon completion of training
- Customized training program to equip you with the tools to succeed.
Who you are?
An avid team player who is self-motivated, and has a drive to succeed. Understanding of the sales cycle is one of your strong assets, and you hold a minimum of 3 years experience in a sales role. Being able to take direction, communicating well, problem solving and thinking on the spot are your driving skills. To be a successful applicant, having a post-secondary degree with a major/concentration in an area of Business/Communication is considered a strong asset.
Does You Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed resume.