As a company that is constantly growing and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value a strong work ethic, dedication to continuous improvement and learning, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, a dynamic work environment, and then we set you up to succeed by offering training and mentorship in a team environment.
Accounts Payable Clerk Overview
Leavitt Machinery is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerks in our Surrey branch. Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, this individual will be responsible for a variety of duties in a fast-paced environment.
• Entering and coding invoices
• High volume data entry
• Following-up with branches on invoice issues
• Statement and purchase order reconciliations
• Cheque matching and filing
• Petty cash management
• Wire requests and credit applications
• Employee expense administration
• Other administrative duties as required
• Additional responsibilities will be dictated as per related experience.
The Ideal Candidate
• Possess or is working towards an education in Accounting, or a related discipline
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in accounts payable
• Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Concur will be considered an asset
• Excellent communication, customer service and multitasking skills
• Must be accurate, organized, and highly detailed-oriented
• Previous office experience is preferred
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.