The Sales Associate will work closely with our Territory Managers throughout the sales process to ensure our customers receive WOW service. This will include working in CRM, researching suppliers, developing quotes and handling customer inquiries. This role will report to the Aftermarket Sales Manager. This is an entry level position.
- Serves primarily as an administrative resource for the Aftermarket sales team
- Develop knowledge of business processes from quotation to order completion/follow up stages
- Data and customer order entry into Microsoft AX ERP computer system
- Communication with vendors and resources to find solutions to customer inquiries
- Enter customer information into Microsoft CRM software
- Follow up with vendors and customers regarding pending orders
- Answer incoming customer calls as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and able to work proficiently with Microsoft Office products
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Confident, helpful, customer oriented phone presence required
- Able to make appropriate decisions based on an understanding of our business objectives and the facts you have in hand
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.