The Ideal Candidate:
Shop and field technicians, from apprentice to journeyman who have the ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems. We have also considered Automotive Mechanics, Forklift Mechanics, and Diesel Mechanics for this position.
We are a multiline dealer. Our technicians get the opportunity to work on different pieces of equipment while further enhancing their knowledge of the equipment we offer. As a mechanic you will be responsible for
- Diagnostics, maintenance and repair of complex mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems.
- Coordinate with our shop coordinators
- inspect equipment and look for additional repairs opportunities
- Documentation of all necessary paperwork out as outlined by your supervisor
What's in it for you:
- Competitive wages from $30 - $40 per hour
- 100% paid medical benefits after probation period
- Matching 401
- Dealership training
- New service trucks (for field techs)
- Safe clean shop
- In house tech support that works close with manufacture
- Family oriented company
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.