We require experienced Trainers to fill consultant positions in various locations for a minimum of six months. As a Materials Handling Consultant Trainer you will provide a professional presentation of our end-user products using the applicable standards for BC and Alberta. Prior mobile equipment operation and training experience is required.
As a Materials Handling Consultant Trainer you will provide a professional presentation of our end-user products using the applicable CSA and provincial safety standards. Prior mobile equipment operation and training experience is required.
Successful candidates must have flexibility with scheduling as this position requires you to accommodate customer scheduling and adjust workdays accordingly, including day time and evening classes. Both a willingness to travel and weekend availability are requirements. The Trainer will work interactively with Sales Representatives to ensure that appropriate client information is captured and that market strategies are implemented effectively. Candidates will be asked to submit to a current criminal record check and drug-testing as part of customer site requirements. Remuneration is provided on a contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering training in group or individual hands-on sessions
- Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of each of our product lines
- Delivering consultative training programs in a variety of training environments
- Building strong relationships with our customers and ensuring that details of customer interaction are communicated to office staff.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior experience operating mobile equipment, leading teams in an industrial or construction setting, instructing groups or post-secondary education/profession accreditation in a related discipline is recommended. Additional professional development opportunities will be presented to successful candidates.
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, willingness to travel
- WHMIS certification and Level 1 First Aid certification
- Good understanding of Alberta and B.C. legislative and regulatory framework relating to OH&S
- Proven experience in interpreting and administering the code and regulations
- Experience in adult learning techniques in designing and delivery of programs
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter and who works well with minimal supervision
- A valid Driver’s License and transportation are required.
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, please apply by submitting your detailed cover letter and resume.