Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Shop Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of customer service and operational duties in a Parts and Service-oriented environment.
- Job management for all ongoing shop work
- Opening and billing work orders
- Review of technician daily timecards and transference of data
- Issuing and receiving purchase orders
- Answering incoming calls related to shop service
- Providing support and assistance to ensure smooth operations in the department
- Respond to internal and external customer requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance
- Working closely with Shop Technicians to obtain desirable results
- Represent Leavitt Machinery professionally
- Duties as may be assigned
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline and/or previous experience in a similar role within an operations or service environment is required
- Strong mechanical aptitude and previous shop coordinating experience is considered an asset
- Computer proficiency in applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and overall Internet skills
- Clear and professional communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure
- A self-starter that can work under minimal supervision
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Leavitt Machinery is one of the fastest growing materials handling equipment dealers in North America. We offer new and used equipment sales, short and long-term rentals, emergency and preventative maintenance, operator training, and parts support. Our vision and spirit is entrepreneurial; it’s that spirit that has enabled us to grow from 10 to 28 branches, and to 500+ employees. We are now several times larger than our closest competitor, and we deal with over 10,000 customers.
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.