We are growing our inside sales team and are actively looking for talented Business Development Representatives to become a part of our team. Working directly with our Territory Managers, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new customers, managing accounts, and leading the sales cycle.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with Post-secondary education in Sales, Business Management or a related discipline. You are a team player who has a can-do attitude and possess customer service skills, effective communication skills, and a drive to succeed.
We believe in empowering our employees. We want you to take risks and speak your minds. When there is a job to do, we give you the tools, and we let you make the decisions. We take great pride in our training process; our goal is to set you up for success.
You will get the opportunity to attend our customized training program called Leavitt University where you learn about our company history and how to sell our products! You will be working alongside our Territory Sales Managers and will be receiving feedback on are regular basis. Upon completion of training you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, identifying, and developing new customers
- Managing your own territory, answering in bound calls and managing leads
- Leading the sales cycle from beginning to end
- Determining the customer needs, actively educating them and providing effective solutions
- Identifying long term prospects and growing the territory with the team
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Base salary + commission and performance based bonuses
- Competitive medical and dental benefits
- Company laptop
- Ongoing professional development and an opportunity for growth and advancement
Does your career need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.