We are currently recruiting for an additional Field Technician to join the team at location in Spokane, Washington. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the diagnosis and repair of equipment as well as promoting customer growth and developing new accounts.
- Communicate with supervisor on job expectations prior to every job
- Ensure job details are discussed with customers to the customer's level of satisfaction
- Communicate all estimated labor times to supervisor in a timely fashion
- Look for additional repair opportunities on retail jobs
- Show flexibility to the customer in repair requests
Fill out work order forms for each job and secure customer signatures on all work order forms
- Complete all necessary warranty paperwork as instructed by the warranty administrator
- In the event of a safety incident, complete all necessary paperwork as laid out in the Safety Program
- Track and follow-up on parts for ongoing jobs
On Warranty jobs, ensure parts are returned
- Ensure all parts are present before traveling to site
- Represent Leavitt Machinery professionally
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic with previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience
- General ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision
What's in it for you?
- Competitive wages from $22 - $36 per hour
- 100% paid medical benefits after probation period
- Matching 401k
- Dealership training
- New service trucks (for field techs)
- Safe clean shop
- In house tech support that works close with manufacture
- Family oriented company
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. Leavitt Machinery employees enjoy competitive wages, comprehensive benefits coverage, boot and tool allowance, a retirement pension plan, and ongoing training and professional development.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.