ONLINE PPE SAFETY COURSE OVERVIEW
Personal protective equipment (PPE) protects workers and their livelihood when hazards are present in the workplace. This course teaches employees and their managers how to properly choose, use, and maintain PPE in the workplace.
After completing this course, workers should be able to:
- Correctly fit, maintain and use personal protective equipment
- Conduct a workplace hazard evaluation and follow guidelines to select personal protective equipment
- Prevent eye injuries by recognizing and eliminating potential workplace hazards and by selecting proper eye protection devices
- Avoid foot injuries by understanding and eliminating potential workplace hazards and by choosing appropriate foot protection
- Prevent head injuries by keeping an eye on overhead hazards and determining the correct type of hard hat for the job
PPE Safety Training Certificate of Completion
Upon completion of this online personal protective equipment safety course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing.
Online Safety Course Test
Testing conducted throughout this online Personal Protective Equipment Safety training is designed to reinforce the information presented.