Field Technician - 14/14 shift
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, training and mentorship in a dynamic work environment.
Regular Full Time
are currently recruiting for an additional Field Technician to join the team at
our location in Fort McMurray. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be
responsible for the diagnosis and repair of equipment as well as promoting
customer growth and developing new accounts.
Job Description Details
- Communicate with supervisor on
job expectations prior to every job
- Ensure job details are discussed
with customers to the customer's level of satisfaction
- Communicate all estimated labor
times to supervisor in a timely fashion
- Look for additional repair
opportunities on retail jobs
- Show flexibility to the customer
in repair requests
- Fill out work order forms for
each job and secure customer signatures on all work order forms
- Complete all necessary warranty
paperwork as instructed by the warranty administrator
- In the event of a safety
incident, complete all necessary paperwork as laid out in the Safety
- Track and follow-up on parts for
- On Warranty jobs, ensure parts
- Ensure all parts are present
before traveling to site
- Represent Leavitt Machinery
- 12 hour shifts –
14 days on/14 days off. Hours of work are based on current needs and are
subject to change to meet the future needs of the business.
- Must be an experienced Heavy Duty
Mechanic with previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience
- General ability to perform
repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and
electrical schematics and systems
- Strong computer and trouble
- Clear communication skills
- Excellent organizational and
- Able to contribute positively to
a quality team environment
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self starter and work under minimal
Does your career
need a lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, please apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity, this is more than just treating everyone the same way, and we’ve made a commitment to be proactive in developing employment practices that encourage the representation of minorities.
We encourage applications from all qualified applicants and hire based on qualifications, dedication and commitment to personal development.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.