Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Labourer will be responsible for general clean-up of our shop, yard maintenance, deliveries to and from various departments, recycling and waste removal along with moving and storage of various items.
Job Description Details:
- Wash rental and customer units
- Conduct the first part check-ins on rental machines, being the first call from the rental desk on unit’s availability
- Assist other Technicians in the shop or periodically within the field on jobs that require two people
- Communicate effectively with mechanics on specific job issues
- Other responsibilities include fueling and parking Materials Handling equipment as well as steam cleaning and equipment detailing.
Qualifications or Skill Required:
- High school diploma is required
- Previous mechanical experience is required
- Experience with forklift operation and/or apprenticeship training are considered assets
- Ability to work well with others and contribute positively in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
- A valid driver’s license.
Does your career need a lift?
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.