Industrial Sales Representative
Leavitt Machinery has recently expanded to Saskatchewan and is looking for intelligent, creative, talented, hardworking, and motivated Territory Managers/Equipment Consultants that are looking for growth. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest mining, construction, and industrial players in the province. In this Outside Sales role, you will be responsible for increasing revenues within your assigned region, leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, as well as identifying and developing new account opportunities. This is a tremendous opportunity to grow with a new division where you are more than just a number; as you will make an impact that matters, all while still having the benefits of a bigger company.
Job Description Details
- Target and acquire new business
- Identify the decision makers and key stakeholders within prospective organization
- Utilize your superior telephone sales skills to prospect for potential customers
- Conduct face to face sales presentations
- Utilize CRM database to record pertinent customer information
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Utilize technical support to solve customer challenges
- Generate opportunities within your territory by executing your territory plan, to uncover and pass off used equipment, parts, service and/or operator training leads for the inside sales team to quote and close.
- A post secondary education in Business, Sales or Marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset
- Experienced and confident in cold calling and telephone marketing
- Superior Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Access
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an asset
- Proven sales ability; strong qualifying and prospecting skills
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized, a self-starter with good time management skills
- Willing to learn, able to work with minimal supervision, and resilient when facing challenges
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Valid driver’s license.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply today with your detailed cover letter and resume.