Material Handling Consultant Trainer
As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, training and mentorship in a dynamic work environment.
Materials Handling Consultant Trainers
require experienced Trainers to fill consultant positions in various
locations for a minimum of six months. As a Materials Handling
Consultant Trainer you will provide a professional presentation of our
end-user products using the safety standards for B.C. and Alberta. Prior
mobile equipment operation and training experience is required.
candidates must have flexibility with scheduling as this position
requires you to accommodate customer scheduling and adjust workdays
accordingly, including day time and evening classes. Both a willingness
to travel and weekend availability are requirements. The Trainer will
work interactively with Sales Representatives to ensure that appropriate
client information is captured and that market strategies are
implemented effectively. Candidates will be asked to submit to a current
criminal record check and drug-testing as part of customer site
requirements. Remuneration is provided on a contract basis.
Job Description Details
- Delivering training in group or individual hands-on sessions
- Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of each of our product lines
- Delivering consultative training programs in a variety of training environments
strong relationships with our customers and ensuring that details of
customer interaction are communicated to office staff.
Skills and Requirements
secondary education in a related discipline and/or previous experience
in similar role with industry experience including minimum professional
accreditation is required
- Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, willingness to travel
- WHMIS certification and Level 1 First Aid certification
- Good understanding of Alberta and B.C. legislative and regulatory framework relating to OH&S
- Proven experience in interpreting and administering the code and regulations
- Experience in adult learning techniques in designing and delivery of programs
- Clear and professional communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter and who works well with minimal supervision
- A valid Driver’s License and transportation are required.
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity, this is more than just treating everyone the same way, and we’ve made a commitment to be proactive in developing employment practices that encourage the representation of minorities.
We encourage applications from all qualified applicants and hire based on qualifications, dedication and commitment to personal development.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.