As a company that is constantly evolving and striving to be a leader in our industry, we offer employees the opportunity to grow with us. We value dedication to continuous improvement and learning, a strong work ethic, social and personal responsibility, and work-life balance. We provide competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, training and mentorship in a dynamic work environment.
Regular Full Time
$40.17 to $45.12 depending on experience.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your core job will be promoting customer growth and developing new accounts.
Job Description Details
- Communicate job expectations with supervisor on a daily basis as well as communicating all estimated labour times to supervisor in a timely fashion
- Ensure all aspects of the job are handled to the customer's satisfaction
- Look for additional repair opportunities on retail jobs and communicate to supervisor or Parts Sales Representative on each job
- Ensure job details are discussed with customers to the customer's level of satisfaction
- Show flexibility to the customer in repair requests; if diagnosis time exceeds 2 hours, seek help as required
- Fill out work order forms for each job and secure customer signatures on all work order forms
- Complete all necessary warranty paperwork as instructed by the warranty administrator
- In the event of a safety incident, complete all necessary paperwork
- Track and follow-up on parts for ongoing jobs
- On Warranty jobs, ensure parts are returned & ensure all parts are present before traveling to site
- Represent Leavitt Machinery professionally.
- Must be an experienced Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Heavy-Duty Journeyperson certificate
- General ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems
- Previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Clear communication skills as well as excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
- Willingness and desire to learn
- A self-starter and work under minimal supervision
DOES YOUR CAREER NEED A LIFT?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity, this is more than just treating everyone the same way, and we’ve made a commitment to be proactive in developing employment practices that encourage the representation of minorities.
We encourage applications from all qualified applicants and hire based on qualifications, dedication and commitment to personal development.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization. Due to the volume of applications received, no phone calls please.